Want to be part of the team?
At Embotech, our goal is to build a great company that each and every one of us can be proud of.
- We hire the very best people and trust them. We empower our employees to drive their own ideas into successful products.
- We ensure that the best ideas win at Embotech, not hierarchies.
- We offer the most fascinating projects in autonomous systems: you will drive autonomous cars, fly reusable rockets, optimize industrial robots.
- We work hard and have fun, too. We are committed to the company and to life outside of it.
Currently we are looking for
Start date for our internship positions is fall 2020,
unless marked otherwise on the job description.
Automotive Motion Control Intern
Software development Intern for numerical optimization
Business Development Intern
become part of the emboteam
If you think you might be the right fit for another role at Embotech, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Embotech means
- Flat hierarchy levels
- Exciting projects in multiple industries
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Family-friendly opportunities
- A company culture of respect & a value-oriented attitude
We enjoy our work and the people we work with.
“At Embotech I found the ideal combination of developing technologies for the future of mobility and working with a highly skilled and motivated team in an agile, modern-minded company”
Markus Hug, Motion Planning Software Lead Engineer
“I enjoy the creative atmosphere, the exchange of new ideas and the running sessions along the Limmat!”
Jean-Hubert Hours, Optimization Expert